Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Leonard Orr, "Yoga of Eternal Life"



Mysteries of the Great Immortal Yogi of India are so simple that philosophers often walk past them. Eternal Sidhana Shiva yoga integrated into Indian culture. I had the privilege to learn from Siva Yogi Babaji. Shiva yoga is also called eternal youth. Since I was born in the U.S. and was the evangelical Christian scholars, it was easy to understand. There are 9 basic principles of Yoga Eternal Life. Water, Fire, Air and Earth are the secret of eternal life and youth bodies.

WATER

Each person in the West in the apartment has a warm water. As a result, many Western people have the opportunity to take a bath twice a day, which is the practice of immortal yogis. I found that I need to spend every day at least one hour in warm water to clean dirt from the negative emotional energy that I get during the regular participation in the life of this world. Warm water opens the chakras and clears them. Cold water will automatically close the chakras. Usually I end up cold shower bath. I think a hot bath supreme gift of spiritual civilization. Even while in the Himalayas, I use a simple sheet of thin plastic, heat the water in a metal container and place it between the plastic stones so as to form a bath. I also practice pranayama in the bathroom. (See Air). Supreme mystery of eternal life - a cleansing of the energy body. Daily baths cleanse the energy body.

FIRE

On the example of Indian Sidhu, who live in dhyana (fire pit), I realized the importance of cleansing fire. With Babaji, I felt possessed the secret of fire. I think I get more use when I sleep every night around the fire, as do Sidhi than Agni (fire ceremony), although I'm not sure. I get a tremendous mystical experience in the depths of my soul every time I participate in the Agni. When we sit or sleep next to an open flame, our energy hopper pass through the flames and cleared. Burned emotional contamination, obtained in the worldly life. The desire for death by fire and water soluble, because they purify and balance the energy body. The fire is just as important as the food.

AIR

The cleaned air is through breathing. We must learn to breathe energy as easily as air - pranayama. The most simple pranayama, which I practice, is pranayama newborns. Children join breaths constant rhythm. Connection of inhalation and exhalation is the simplest and most natural pranayama and pranayama eternal life. I founded a spiritual movement - rebirthing, which spontaneously seized more than 10 million people worldwide. Rebirthing means doing pranayama during relaxation, and is particularly strong in the warm water. Rebirthing lead out of the cycle of birth-death releases the soul and body from the trauma of birth and death wish. Rebirthing helps us to become conscious of the spokesmen of the Eternal Spirit, integrating the physical body in the adult life of the Eternal I. I also have been practicing every day, three laps alternating nasal breathing as Babaji has taught me that this type of pranayama keeps my nadis clean.

EARTH

Yoga Earth means mastery food, sleep, and prosperity. Some basic principles are to fast one day a week, just to drink in the day, first milk or juice, gradually only to water. We can learn a dream, watching the full moon as often as possible, and getting up every day before sunrise. Prosperity means the production of ideas, goods or services that are meaningful both for yourself and for the people. We get money when people offer ideas, goods or services for which they are willing to pay. Baths, fire breathing, mastery of nutrition (sleep), prosperity lead to mastery of his body. We can not survive in this world without the practice of spiritual purification. People quickly destroy your health and your body without purified water, fire, air and earth.

Karma Yoga

Greatest yoga age of Kali Yuga is karma yoga. Sidhi in this era achieved partly in the world, in part by austerity. In Karma Yoga is any work by austerity: work is worship.

Mantra Yoga

Mantra Yoga leads to higher mastery of the mind. Babaji taught me that "OM NAMA SHIVAYA" is Mahamantra. She became my constant practice. I also received a special benefit by working with other mantras: "Bhole Baba KI JAY", "OM MAHA MRZHI JAY KAY", "JAY MAHA MAYA KI", "OM JESUS, JESUS ​​JAY", etc.

LOVE - spiritual community

The seventh principle - this is love. The purpose of spiritual cleansing - make us wise and loving. In eternal life, there is no meaning, no joy without a loving relationship.

GRACE

Grace - this is when our love for God meets God's love for us. Grace of eternal life can be expressed by the following thought: "I am alive now, so my desire to live more of my death wish. While I strengthen my desire to live and relax my death wish I will live in health and youth." Spiritual purification practices increase our vitality and grace of life keeps us alive, as we follow them.

RESPECT

The ninth principle of yoga immortal life - respect for the sacred. It means learning from the great immortal yogis who preserved their body healthy and young. One of the greatest successes in life - to spend some time next to these people. They teach us how to find God in every person - especially people close to us in our family and our friends. In India, the simple truths of yoga immortality everywhere. However, most people in India do not notice it. Physical immortality may become more popular in the West. As soon as the idea of ​​eternal life, are becoming more popular, they cover more people. However, the ultimate goal of yoga is the eternal life "VRISHVAHAN" (soruba) SAMADHIKALP, which means the ability to dematerialization and rematerializatsii body. Year after year the simple practice of cleansing the energy body water, fire, air and earth, karma yoga and mantra, mercy, respect for the masters and create loving relationships prepare us for this. We are evolving to have an immortal body of light, which can move through the universe soskorostyu thought. The purpose of life is the total liberation of the spirit, mind and body from the darkness so that we could participate in eternal life, consciously, in peace and love.


We have students in our Walnut Creek ,Ca  yoga tai chi qigong class studio from following zip codes: 94595 94596 94597 94598 94523 94506 94507 94526 94553 94518 94519 94520 94521 94517 94549 94563 94575 94582 94583, and beyond.

All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment