Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ten critical moments in Qigong practice and how to overcom them



I've been doing qigong for many years. First I took the technique of "floating crane" but, work out for a while, changed it to the method of "form and spirit", because he feared that he was not able to control to have a spontaneous movement. Then I learned a number of techniques: the "direction of qi in the top of the handful", "dao yin energy channels", "five original", "return to the original internal organs," went through three stages of "qigong mental energy." Experience of Work convinced me that the mastery of technique is not too difficult, but the complexity is the need to exercise regularly and persistently. For eight years, I went through three stages and overcome ten critical moments. In all that time I never once interrupted the class, the exercises every day, day and night, and now Qigong became my habit.
The first stage can be called the "forced" on which I had perforce to do Qigong for health reasons. The second stage - "voluntary" when I got a taste and engaged on their own initiative, consciously. And finally, the third - "fanatical" in which classes Qigong became urgent need of life, and I just could not do without them.
More focus on ten critical points that I have been able to overcome.

One critical point out a quick impact

Persistent classes will necessarily result. It is not necessary to reduce their efforts, if after some time comes positive change. I spent my life doing office work. As a result of constant mental stress and a sedentary lifestyle have developed arthritis, insomnia, neurasthenia, in addition, I have tortured constant colds. 
When you begin to practice Qigong to get rid of the disease, then, of course, want to be quick to detect the first signs of improvement, hope that it will occur simultaneously with the start of classes.Therefore, after a certain time, when the long-awaited result did not come, the enthusiasm drops and you start to doubt that Qigong - is the right choice.
When such doubt, see me, came to help teachers and colleagues. I learned some more in-depth theory and began to understand. Despite this, my faith in the success was still weak, but at least, I was convinced that qigong is safe, and decided to continue classes. In three months I stopped tormenting insomnia, improved psychological state. Together with the first results of thought about the safety of qigong to understanding what he is really capable of curing the disease, which provided regular classes to the result will surely come. That gave me new strength.

2. The critical moment of satisfaction with the results achieved

When you win with qigong disease, you realize how much more of your skill level is low.
If you manage to get rid of a disease, it is necessary to continue training with renewed vigor. One year after the Qigong practice my disease imperceptibly passed. I have returned to normal sleep and appetite, ceased to be felt arthritis, colds and more I do not bother. During this period, my attitude to class began to falter. If suddenly bore down a lot of work, all the more I began to visit the idea that practicing qigong can be temporarily postponed. I thought so: Qigong classes are designed to heal and now I'm healthy - the goal is achieved, then there is no need to spend time and energy to continue the occupation. And then I came across an article master Pan, which said that the lessons on how to "external original" help to eliminate the disease, studies on how the internal initial "can achieve a level of physical and mental health, twice a superior level of the common man, a lesson on how to "five original" in combination with the method "return internal organs to the original" can surpass the level of the average person three times. Moreover, the purpose of qigong in general is not only a treatment and prevention of diseases, but the study itself. And I realized that getting rid of the disease - the first step and to make it, you begin to realize that your skill is still far from perfect, that in front of you waiting for a long, long road. Realizing this, and have determined, I continued working, trying to reach higher goals .

3. The critical moment of the emergence of Qigong reactions and an "attack on the center of disease qi"

After the appearance of qigong reactions and "attacks on the center of disease qi" harder to deal with.
With sustained growth and employment skills in the body is a lot of subtle, at first glance, the changes that eventually lead to the emergence of Qigong reactions and intense flow of qi in the center of disease. The most common reactions are qigong, "swelling" of the head, lower back pain, "dryness" of the large intestine, weakness and fatigue.
"Attacks on the chi center of disease" can be expressed in the fact that the renewed pain that passed a few years ago. For example, all of a sudden, for no apparent reason in the anus or fistula maturing begins to ache unbearably finger, which was once injured. At such moments, usually comes the thought that doing qigong uncomfortable. The logic is simple: Qigong should treat the disease, and I have it, on the contrary, it has caused, I felt worse than before the start of classes.
So what happened to me. The question has arisen, and in response, I again turned to become a master of Pan, which states that in case of pain or new pathologies in Qigong practice should not try to find out the cause and nature of, and better motivated to continue training and soon returns to normal. It is written clearly and understandably. I concluded: qigong reactions are indicative of the growth of skill, indicate that chi actively affects the body, the active flow of qi in the center of disease is a natural process of eliminating its causes. Having come to this conclusion, I have collected their will appeared determined to win my qigong reaction and continued to work in spite of the discomfort and malaise. As a result, I got over that stage.

4. The critical moment of fear hallucinations

If you treat an unusual calm, it will pass by itself. We must have the courage to continue classes and in hallucinations. Getting Qigong practice, the person knows about the likelihood of hallucinations, but when confronted with them, as a rule, is not able to correctly perceive and behave properly. The problem is, if he decides to continue training, knowing what was coming.
During hallucinations usually occur visions of ancient temples, mountains, rivers, city streets, different people, and images of Buddha. One day, doing around midnight in a small dark little room, I saw myself sitting in front of his father, who died long ago. Here willy - nilly scared. No wonder, that I began to fear for his sanity and for a time interrupted classes.
had to revert to the theory, from which I learned that the so-called "vision" is nothing of itself is not that they are not material and are simply not necessary to pay attention. When "visions" have quietly continue classes and they disappear. To the end of clarifying the nature of this phenomenon, I felt confident and resumed his studies. Whatever I hallucinating or visiting, they are no longer distracted me.

5. The critical moment of fear for the safety of their own chi

Great skill and proper technique can follow the "nurture chi." In the treatment of other people her own chi damage occurs, and therefore requires much effort to learn how to spend your chi. When the skill reaches a certain level, you start to treat patients requesting treatment with your chi, and yes you want to do something very useful for people, the benefit had the chance. You start to do it without looking back.
After some time, there is a feeling of emptiness and weakness throughout the body. When this happened to me, I thought of other flying, and he, as a patient. I decided to drop the case and understand the theory. The teacher Pan says, "The treatment of diseases with the help of" Qi emission "is based on a natural" primordial qi "and, therefore, not only does not harm your" original chi ", but is an integral part of lessons on how to" Qigong mental energy. "
The answers to all other questions had to look only in itself: either I have not yet reached the appropriate level of skill, or incorrectly performed "emission of qi." I chose both directions and focused on the intensification of activities, on the one hand, and on the study and practice working out ways of "Qi emission" in accordance with the requirements of "qigong mental energy" on the other.
After a while, I returned to the practice of treating with " emission of Qi ", and this time without any damage to itself.

6. The critical moment of personal injuries, even in the most innocuous situations

To keep your skills, we must always follow the principles of morality and ethics.
The year before, to me, there was one occasion when I was faced with an unpleasant occurrence for me and let his emotions. Qi literally poured out of me, and nothing I could do about it, as if something serious ill. Then I thought that when the emotions will give a person engaged in Qigong, it causes a much more serious injury than the average person. The conclusion is clear: it is better to quit lessons.Faced with a choice, I turned again to the question of the theory and by studying a number of works have come to the following conclusion: in the course of employment growth qigong skills must be underpinned by moral and ethical principles - the higher the skill level, the stricter requirements must be moral. I am deeply aware of the word teacher Pan that "adherence to the principles of morality is the main direction of improvement within the teaching of" qigong mental energy. "If for any reason you are showing negative emotional reaction, it means that your moral and ethical level is still very low. Therefore, when faced with something, you first think about the requirements of morality, then think about how it would respond to the others. Try to understand that life is not perfect, mobilize their capacity for self-control. then it will be possible in any situation save peace of mind and tranquility of qi, adherence to the principles of morality, which, undoubtedly, will benefit further improve your abilities.

7. The critical moment of ironic Alien

Ridicule and irony should be met with derision and irony. During class in the presence of others, they sometimes start teasing involved. We hear the questions and remarks such as: "Can you fly to heaven?" "At its chi you rush faster aircraft", "See, there were always eight saints, and now came the ninth," etc. In our own experience, I was convinced: the point is not to laugh at you or not, and how you feel about that. Under no circumstances should there be to the irony surrounding affect your studies. Think of the confusion with double irony: you laugh at the fact that qigong - a stupid exercise, and I - on the fact that only a fool does not practice Qigong, you laugh at the fact that he always will be sick, and I - from the joy that can be healthy and live long.

8. The critical moment of the lack of a calm environment

Classes in adverse conditions are a good test of hardened "spirit." If you are in a noisy environment, continue to calmly deal. The environment in which classes are held, has a great influence on them. Here I am talking about the noisy and bustling atmosphere that prevails, for example, a production meeting, on the train, where you went on a trip, or in the hotel where you're staying at home, on the eve of the holiday, when the assembled guests, etc.
My recommendations are as follows: If you find yourself in a similar situation to the "forced" stage of training, the exercise should be stopped, if the "voluntary" phase - it should be reduced, if the "fanatical" stage - should continue classes as usual. In a quiet environment "pesto Qi" in a noisy place tempered "spirit." When you are in a noisy environment, it is always a good opportunity to work on their "spirit."
One winter, I had to go on a business trip in the city of Shijiazhuang. I stopped at the city hotel. Obstanovochka it was still the same! After appropriate training, I went out into the corridor, where endless scurrying in all directions people and not paying any attention to them, his face turned to the wall, as usual otzanimalsya more than two hours, and, as it always happens, plunged into a "state of rest ". The machine is very easy to do exercises in the sitting position, which is always doing. In the New Year's holiday, I get up earlier than two hours, and when the guests began to arrive, were finishing classes. In general, when you get to the unfavorable employment situation, harden your "spirit."

9. The critical moment of daily hassles

During the exercises, keep the calm heart and soul. If you come upon trouble and you can not calm down, it is still engaged.
In life, unfortunately, there are times when troubles come succession. They turn the soul, do not give a moment to calm down, act in such a way that in the classroom to stand or sit can not. When I first encountered this situation, the first thing I thought was, suspend classes and wait when it's calm. However, remembering the well-known saying "the day you stop, ten will catch up", I realized that not to do so. Even if the concern is not over, you still need to do, even by force. Trouble usually piled in the morning and in the evening it is necessary to deal with. No extraneous thoughts out of my head, to continue employment impossible. At this point, you have to show determination to engage in at any cost, even if it turns into a kind of industrial gymnastics. Just wave your hands more useful than do nothing at all.
On the day I started with the technique of "qi in the direction of the top of the handful." Soon my mind calmed down and I was back to normal. After the transition to the methodology of "form and spirit," I felt it simply perfect. Standing for "post" Forty minutes later, I successfully reached a "standstill." Another time, I started to study with abdominal pain. The day before I eat something cold, and when it's time to do, I just could not stand. However, I found the strength to perform five steps method "of mind and body." At this point, I growled in his stomach, and the pain was gone. In the end, I realized that in the face of trouble or poor health should not be compromised, we must boldly engage.

10. Critical moment looking forward to the results

Many trials will harden. When starting to think that many classes do not gain skill, the only thing that should be done, - systematically and patiently continue classes.
Indeed, sooner or later there comes a time when it seems that no matter how much you may be doing, not skill increase. A person ceases to notice the dynamics of development. Taoist doctrine of "The Art of pills" reads in three years comes the initial stage of readiness pills, six years - the average, nine - full.
having been occupied for eight years, I had to be somewhere in the middle stage of readiness pill closer to full but little change in itself is not felt, and skill does not manifest itself. That's when I came and put a damper on the idea that the result does not depend on the amount of work done, since I can not see the growth of skill, it will be enough just to keep it on the same level.
Fortunately, I had the theoretical background to understand: classes Qigong is a process of accumulation of energy, and the growth is due to the skill of the long and hard work, that is, the principle according to which "if enough voltage bulb lights up myself." At a short period of time to determine the results of the studies really very difficult, but if you compare what it was a year ago, so what has come now, become obvious big change, considerable progress has increased the sharpness of perception, improved "cross" in the body, increased clarity of consciousness is much more obviously became apparent "movement in peace" and "rest in motion"; significantly higher efficacy was "emitted qi", while playing constantly began to appear colorful glowing dots and blobs, significant changes have taken place with the "gate of heaven" and "heavenly eye." The above analysis has strengthened my belief in Qigong and persevering determination to continue the occupation.
Eight-year experience Qigong practice has given me the deep conviction that the improvement in this area - it's not a smooth path. He encountered many obstacles that can be overcome, just overflowing with confidence and determination. Those who aspire to the heights of excellence, must master its three main components: an excellent method of study, a thorough knowledge of the theory and to respect the principles of morality and ethics. Possession procedure and persistent classes represent a practical basis of skill, knowledge of the theory is the guiding light in the practice sessions, and adherence to the principles of morality and ethics - a guarantee that in the process of training the skill level is continuously rising. All three factors are valid only in unity. Studying the theory and to respect morality without practical training - a waste of time, practice and without reference to the theory and moral principles do not contribute to the growth of skill, but gone in a different direction.

We have students in our Walnut Creek ,Ca  yoga tai chi qigong class studio from following zip codes: 94595 94596 94597 94598 94523 94506 94507 94526 94553 94518 94519 94520 94521 94517 94549 94563 94575 94582 94583, and beyond.
All rights reserved

Like this:

You like this.
  • daoyoga
awareness, breath, buddhism,Chinese Medicine ,choice ,connection ,creativity ,ego ,food ,freedom, free will, habits ,inner critic ,inspiration ,meditation, mentor, my journey, novel, nutrition ,presence ,Qi Gong, relationships, relaxation, retreat, sleep, spirituality, stillness,thoughts,transformation,gongfu,kungfu.

No comments:

Post a Comment